BREAKING: SGS THANKS STAKEHOLDERS

BREAKING:
SGS THANKS STAKEHOLDERS

By:Mark Obuenem Onyinwo
25th May,2022

The leading aspirant for the office of Rivers State house of Assembly, under Ahoada West constituency Honourable, Sokari Goodboy Sokari (SGS),thanked the leadership of his party (PDP) and delegate's for their love , support and staying strong and determined even when things are difficult.
In his statement he said: " in any contest, someone must win. I am not seeing myself as the best of all the aspirants, but I consider my emergence as servanthood for the glory of Ahoada West constituency.

In this while, I wish to thank God the one who makes  all things beautiful in his time.

"let me with all honesty thank the leaders of our great party (PDP) on the LGA, particularly Hon.(Evan) Hope Ikiriko, ph.D, the Executive Chairman of Ahoada West local government Area and the chairman of our great party (PDP) in the LGA, Hon. Ikechukwu Obuzor who have considered me a worthy servant to be sent on this errand, I will represent the interest of Ahoada West with all my talents."
I  am also indebted to the great people of Ahoada West constituency whom I will be representing in the state assembly by the grace of God.
He also eulogized with all friends and family and his Media team ( SGS Media team) for not leaving him to lurch at anytime. Asking God to be with them all.

Comments

Post a Comment